Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dr Sid Reveals Where he Got The N110 Million to Build is House

Mavin Records artiste and popular Afro hip-hop singer, Dr. Sid (aka Surulere), has revealed that his massive N110million home, which made headlines months ago, was built on Mortgage.
Dr Sid Reveals Where he Got The N110 Million to Build is House
Dr Sid N110 Million Lekki House.
Unlike some of his colleagues, who would rather inflate the cost just to give the impression that they have ‘truly arrived’, Dr. Sid in an exclusive chat with E-punch, chose to give details on the property.
“I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon. I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it,” he revealed.
The recently endorsed MTN Ambassador, would be the first among his peers to say that the property in an expensive Lekki area was built on mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post