Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Leadership Promises - You Gotta Have Heart

"And see, now I go bound in the spirit to Jerusalem, not knowing the things that will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."Acts 20:22-24.
Leadership Promises - You Gotta Have Heart
Leadership Promises - You Gotta Have Heart.
Who you are precedes what you do. As Paul spoke to the Ephesians, he described the ingredients of an effective leader. Paul made tough calls, yet shed tears in front of his people.

One thing is sure: Leadership begins with the heart. Paul had a heart that was . . .
Consistent - he lived steadily while moving among them.

Contrite - he acted humbly and willingly showed his weakness.

Courageous - he didn't shrink from doing the right thing.

Convictional - he communicated his convictions boldly.

Committed - he left for Jerusalem, willing to die for Jesus.

Captivated - he showed that a surrendered man doesn't have to survive.
The Maxwell Leadership Bible. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post