Thursday, June 5, 2014

Leadership Promises - The Greatest Edge

I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said,"Here am I! Send me."  Isaiah 6:8
Leadership Promises - The Greatest Edge
Leadership Promises - The Greatest Edge.
Teams are always looking for an edge. I'm sure you've seen it: Businesses invest in the latest technology hoping to improve their productivity. Companies fire their ad agencies and hire others to launch new campaigns. Corporations cycle through the latest management fads like channel surfers through television reruns. Everyone is seeking the magic formula that will lead to success. The more competitive the field, the more relentless the search.

What is the key to success? To be successful, a team needs all of those things, but it still needs something more. It needs leadership. I believe . . . .
1. Personnel determine the potential of the team.
2. Vision determines the direction of the team.
3. Work ethic determines the preparation of the team.
4. Leadership determines the success of the team.
5. Everything rises and falls on leadership.

If a team has great leadership, then it can gain everything else it needs to go to the highest level.
Excerpt from The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post