Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Leadership Promises - Trouble? Turn to God

"I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps." Psalm 40:1-2
Leadership Promises - Trouble? Turn to God
Add captionLeadership Promises - Trouble? Turn to God.
King David knew something about suffering, particularly suffering caused by his own actions. But he also knew to whom he could turn during those times of trouble.

What great comfort and joy come to us when we understand that God is rich in grace and mercy, that He not only forgives, but restores and redeems!  The Lord lifts us up from our personal pits of despair and puts us in right standing with Him.

When times of trouble arrive - even trouble we bring on ourselves - we must turn to God and wait patiently for His help. He'll never fail us. Remember these truths about the God you serve, then proclaim them to everyone who will hear.
Excerpt from The Maxwell Leadership Bible.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post