Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Photos: Bride marries her dead groom at his funeral

A young woman has married her dead fiancé after he died of a sudden heart attack. The marriage ceremony, took place in the district of Phanom Sarakham in central Thailand's Chachoengsao with friends and family gracing the occasion. The 27-year-old bride, Nan Thippharat, shared the wedding photos on her Facebook page.

She wrote about her late groom Fiat:
"I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true." 
"It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one. 
"I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it."





Photos: Bride marries her dead groom at his funeral 3

Culled from www.trezzyblog.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post