Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Leadership Promises - Checklist Before Taking New Territory

"Arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them-the children of Israel. Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses."? Joshua 1:2-3
Leadership Promises - Checklist Before Taking New Territory
People need to be shown the team's vision clearly, creatively, and continually. Whenever I endeavor to cast vision with the members of my team, I use the following checklist. I try to make sure that every vision message possesses the following:
  1. Clarity: brings understanding to the vision (answers what the people must know and what you want them to do).
  2. Connectedness: brings the past, present, and future together.
  3. Purpose: bring direction to the vision.
  4. Goals: bring targets to the vision.
  5. Honesty: brings integrity to the vision and credibility to the vision-caster.
  6. Stories: bring relationships to the vision.
  7. Challenge: brings stretching to the vision.
  8. Passion: brings fuel to the vision.
  9. Modeling: brings accountability to the vision.
  10. Strategy: brings process to the vision.
Excerpt from The 17 Indisputable Laws of Team work. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post