Saturday, January 10, 2015

Davido OBO Loses it On Twitter

Well, this young man lost his composure on this one. David Adeleke aka Omo Baba Olowo took to Twitter to reply a fan or client (it’s not clear which it is) by insulting and cursing the person like peolpe do in face me and me....lol
Davido OBO Loses it On Twitter David Adeleke
Davido.
Davido tweeted:
“Ur downfall is coming u bastard, ungrateful broke fool!”
A Twitter fans once took a swipe award winning artiste. A few months back, a fan called the singer a “daddy’s boy”. The fan questioned the quick wealthy status of the young singer and said he was living off his father’s billionaire status. Davido responded heavily to the fan’s attack.

Now, Davido loaded with confidence after having successful 2014, on Tuesday took to Twitter to rant about someone he helped being ungrateful. His tweet continues,
“Niggas forget who helped them so quick …. God don bless me I do my thing dey go keep my name out urmouth !! WHO U DON HELP IDIOT?”
Davido ended 2014 with the Headies Best Artiste of the Year Award. The question now is, who is these tweets directed at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post